LaSalle’s outdoor pools remain popular year after year. The quality of the water is carefully checked every day and meets regulations. Users can count on the reliable and experienced lifeguards and instructors working on site.
In fact, all lifeguards and instructors are fully qualified and regularly upgrade their skills.
- Management of facilities (outdoor pools, wading pools and splash pads)
- Hiring, training and full supervision of personnel
- Training of lifeguarding and teaching staff
- Aquatic supervision and leadership
- Control and monitoring of swimming water quality, including provision of chemicals
- Light maintenance of pool houses and various electromechanical systems (ventilation, filtration, electricity and plumbing)
- Collection of revenues from courses and free swim