The outdoor pool in Boisbriand is a fairly new infrastructure built by the city of Boisbriand a few years ago (2005). The facilities are modern, and include a 25-metre pool with a beach entry, diving boards and slides, a splash pad and a pool house, all adjacent to Pellerin municipal park, which has games for children.
Outdoor pool – Boisbriand
275 Pellerin? St.
Boisbriand (Québec) J7G 2B9
June 23 to August 16: every day, 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m.
The schedule is subject to change at the beginning and end of the season
- Management of facilities (outdoor pool, wading pool and splash pad)
- Hiring, training and full supervision of personnel
- Training of lifeguarding and teaching staff
- Aquatic supervision and leadership
- Management of Camp Splash
- Control and monitoring of swimming water quality, including provision of chemicals
- Light maintenance of pool houses and various electromechanical systems (ventilation, filtration, electricity and plumbing)
- Collection of revenues from courses and free swim