The Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Sports Centre is managed by a committee whose members include representatives from the borough’s Direction de la culture, des sports, des loisirs et du développement social, SOGEP, and Loisirs Sportifs Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce. This team receives support from a Programming Advisory Committee made up of community organizations, and sports and community associations.
SOGEP has offered delegated management services since 1996, including planning, programming and managing recreation and leisure equipment and infrastructure.
SOGEP has been awarded numerous municipal contracts for managing parks, arenas and pools. Our experience in managing aquatic facilities includes 15 years at the LaSalle Aquadôme, which welcomes more than 300,000 visitors every year. SOGEP begins its mandate at the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Sports Centre by overseeing the pool schedule, customer service, and facility and building maintenance.
Loisirs Sportifs Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce
Loisirs Sportifs Côte-des-Neiges (now called Loisirs Sportifs Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce) was established as a non-profit organization in November 1996. Seven volunteers sit on its board of directors, representing different sports and community organizations from the Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce area. For nearly 15 years, this entity has had various partnership agreements with the Ville de Montréal. These agreements include managing the sports activities at the new Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Sports Centre and three other sports centres in the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce neighbourhood (West Hill, Confederation and Trenholme). This organization is dedicated to providing sound management for these sports and aquatic facilities so that the citizens of Côte-des-Neiges and Notre-Dame-de-Grâce can enjoy varied, accessible and high-quality activities and services.
AN EXAMPE IN SUSTAINABILITY!
The city of Montreal’s Côte-des-Neiges – Notre-Dame-de-Grâce borough submitted the NDG Sports Centre for Gold Leed Certification based on actions supporting exemplary pratices. To view our brochure click here
LEED guided tour dates:
- Tuesday, September 10th, 2013 at 6:00 pm
- Thursday, November 7th, 2013 at 10:30 am
Also, please visit the following link to view construction stages as well as particular caracteristics of LEED building design. Click here.
- Click here to watch the video : Hydrorider_PRO (short)
AQUA SPINNING has arrived at the Centre sportif de Notre-Dame-de-Grâce. Combine the benefits of spinning and water aerobics for a complete workout that will improve your cardiovascular performance and your muscle tone.
The activity takes place in the shallow part of the 25 meter pool using the new aquatic bikes Hydrorider. Your motivation will be brought to its maximum.
- Management, operation and complete maintenance of facilities
- Hiring, training and full supervision of personnel
- Training of lifeguarding and teaching staff
- Aquatic supervision and leadership
- Implementation and organization of a swimming and aqua fitness class program
- Routine, preventive and corrective maintenance of the aquatic complex and various electromechanical systems (ventilation, filtration, electricity, plumbing, etc.)
- Annual maintenance of indoor basins (draining, cleaning, filling and reopening)
- Control and monitoring of swimming water quality, including provision of chemicals
- Provision of snack bar services and a boutique
- Collection of revenues from courses and free swim