With its 50-metre swimming pool and 423-square-metre recreational basin, this aquatic facility can accommodate up to 670 swimmers.
The complex meets the various needs of the entire population by providing leisure activities, specialized courses, relaxation areas and even aqua therapy! In fact, thanks to its 1200-metre swimmable surface, its 4 slides and its therapeutic jets, the Aquadôme has something for everyone… young or old, athletic or not.
In addition, the Aquadôme has a classroom for lifesaving courses, a wading pool with a mushroom fountain for toddlers, a hot water acclimation pool that remains at a constant 30°C, not to mention a beautiful indoor terrace by a picture window, furnished with tables and chairs. The facility is a centre of excellence recognized by both the Red Cross and the Lifesaving Society.
- Management, operation and complete maintenance of facilities
- Provision of snack bar services and a boutique
- Hiring, training and full supervision of personnel
- Training of lifeguarding and teaching staff
- Aquatic supervision and leadership
- Implementation and organization of a swimming and aqua fitness class program
- Routine, preventive and corrective maintenance of the aquatic complex and various electromechanical systems (ventilation, filtration, electricity, plumbing, etc.)
- Annual maintenance of indoor basins (draining, cleaning, filling and reopening)
- Control and monitoring of swimming water quality, including provision of chemicals
- Collection of revenues from courses and free swim
Aquaspinning lessons are now available!
- Combine the benefits of spinning and water aerobics for a complete workout that will improve your cardiovascular performance and your muscle tone. The activity takes place in the shallow part of the pool using the new aquatic bikes Hydrorider. Your motivation will be brought to its maximum
Watch the video : Hydrorider_PRO (short)