Title of position:
Type of position:
Regular – part time
- Manage aquatic activities and the preventive maintenance program;
- Ensure good cooperation with user organizations;
- Promote excellent customer satisfaction;
- Ensure management of human resources;
- Promote and maintain teamwork.
- University degree in physical fitness or recreology, or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing a sports centre;
- Mandatory possession of up-to-date Red Cross national lifeguard and instructor certification, or lifesaving certification;
- Experience as an aqua fitness instructor is an asset;
- Lifesaving Society CPO or water quality training is an asset;
- Lifesaving Society aquatic management training is an asset;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Mechanical knowledge of buildings is an asset.
Salary and benefits:
Based on the policy in effect
Please send your CV to the attention of Josée Kelly.
List the position you’re seeking on your cover page.
E-mail: Human Resources
Mail: 375 Roland-Therrien Blvd., Suite 400, Longueuil, Quebec J4H 4A6Send your CV