Title of position:
Type of position:
Regular – part time
City of Montréal, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce borough
- Manage aquatic activities, swimming programs and recreation activities;
- Oversee programming and registration;
- Oversee water quality;
- Promote excellent customer satisfaction;
- Ensure management of human resources, lifeguard and instructor;
- Promote and maintain teamwork.
- University degree in physical fitness or recreology, or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in aquatic management;
- Mandatory possession of up-to-date Red Cross national lifeguard and instructor certification, or lifesaving certification;
- Experience in human resources management;
- Experience as an aqua fitness instructor is an asset;
- Lifesaving Society CPO or water quality training is an asset;
- Lifesaving Society aquatic management training is an asset;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Salary and benefits:
Based on the policy in effect
Please send your CV to the attention of Josée Kelly.
List the position you’re seeking on your cover page.
E-mail: Human Resources
Mail: 375 Roland-Therrien Blvd., Suite 400, Longueuil, Quebec J4H 4A6Send your CV