- Management, Operation and Maintenance of facilities
- Hiring, training and staff supervision
- Maintenance, prevention and corrective plan of the aquatic centre and various electromechanical systems (ventilation, filtration, electrical, plumbing, etc.).
- Annual Maintenance of interior basins (draining, cleaning, filling and start-up)
- Control and monitoring of the quality of swimming water, including the supply of chemicals
- Manufacturing and maintenance of the ring of ice 4.5 meters width
- Leveling snow and cut the bumps on the slope of the slide
- Maintaining a snowshoe trail of 2 kilometers
- Maintenance and tamp the cross-country ski trails
- Sanitary maintenance
- Plow snow parking
YOUR PARTNER IN FACILITIES MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
Established in 1996, Sogep (Société de gestion d’équipements publics) offers a wide range of planning and management services for recreational and tourism facilities and infrastructures. Sogep’s qualified personnel delivers exceptional and innovative services to our clients, who are primarily municipalities and other public organizations.
Sogep’s mission is to identify and meet the current and emerging needs of public and private owners of tourism, community and recreation infrastructures by offering planning, management, operation and maintenance services. In addition, Sogep creates, leads and coordinates a wide variety of leisure programs and special events.